Meeting the needs of Kent businesses
Throughout the day at Kent 2020 Vision LIVE, visitors have access to an integrated programme of free keynotes & workshops and special networking events – providing valuable insights into common business challenges and highlighting new opportunities.
Responding directly to feedback from the Kent business community, each year’s seminar programme focuses on high quality content provided by subject specialists that are able to offer real insights and actionable advice from their own first-hand experience.
This year's show featured key insights from:
• Outspoken entrepreneur Deirdre Bounds on market innovation
• PR Strategist Katie King on maximising your use of social media
• Small business evangelist Nigel Botterill on achieving rapid growth
• Chaired by Jane Ollis, CEO at BSK-CiC
• Opening Keynote from Paul Carter, Leader of Kent County Council
• Cabinet member Mark Dance on challenges for Kent businesses
• Special keynote on new technologies from Maggie Philbin
PLUS special events at either end of the day, with our optional Networking Breakfast and Evening Reception
The show also included the following focused exhibition zones:
• Skills & Employability Zone - sponsored by Skills & Employability Service
• Kent County Council Zone - sponsored by KCC
• Low Carbon Kent Zone - sponsored by KCC’s Sustainability and Climate Change Team
• Technology Zone
• Tourism & Hospitality Zone
• Innovation Zone
Don’t miss out on next years event: Register your free place now to receive regular updates on the latest developments and exclusive benefits.